On Sunday Seth and I registered for all sorts of fun things for William at Bed Bath & Beyond (Buy Buy Baby). It took forever and it was exhausting but so very fun. Pushing the strollers around and picking things out for the nursery made it all seem so much more real. Guys, in just FOURTEEN WEEKS I'm going to be a mom and have an adorable little ginger baby to cuddle with. Ah,
I picked out a few of my favorite and more exciting items from our registry to share with you. I know, you're so lucky! I think we are going to registry at Target as well for more of the bedding and nursery things, I didn't really like the options that BB&B had as far as textiles and decor. If you have tried any of these products or if there are essentials you think I need, let me know below!
- the number one reason that we liked this high chair out of all of the other options is because of how compact it can be. It easily folds up and can be put away in the closet which makes it perfect for small spaces. We have a nice sized dining room but our dining room table takes up most of the room so when it's not in use, it will be nice to have it out of the way.
- I just realized that there's probably an app that does the exact same thing as this gadget but this is more convenient for when our parent's take him for the day or if we have a sitter. What this gadget does is allow us to keep track of diaper changes, last nursing/feeding, when he fell asleep, if he needs a medication, and there's also an extra section for an "other" task.
- The main draws to this slick looking stroller are the smooth ride and lightness. It also folds up easily, even with the car seat adapter bar attached, and weighs under twenty pounds. The guy who helped us with our registry also said that it would do very well on the uneven city sidewalks (if you're from Lancaster you know what I'm talking about).
- Once William is able to eat solid foods I'm going to do my best to make him homemade baby food to keep things healthy
yummy. Everybody says this is the best one, do you agree?
- We registered for this as well as one of the
electric swings but because of the mamaRoo's price I'm just as fine with this guy. The main attract to this portable swing is that it folds up fairly flat which is great because William's nursery is the smallest bedroom.
- The perfect tool for drying and keeping bottles sanitary. And it's just absolutely adorable!
What do you recommend for baby gift registries?