Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
3/4 cup walnut pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter. Add in both sugars and beat again. Follow with the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
3. On top of the wet mixture, dump the flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until dough forms and everything is combined.
4. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix in the chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
5. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheets and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10-15 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking, until cookie edges are golden brown.